People, I've got the blues. Things are changing and it's gotten me a little down. Not all of the changes are bad, but I was unprepared to deal with them. A friend moved away. Another friend discarded me from her life. Not a bad thing, however not knowing the precise reason why, gets under my skin when I think about it for to long. And last but not least, I have realized that another friend is entirely self centered and I hate that it has taken me as long as it has to realize it and now I'm not sure what to do about it. Eh, whatev!
I have to admit that putting these feelings down on paper is helping me to organize my thoughts. Still got those blues though. I think sometimes you just need them. The cynicism, the I don't give a shit, the I'm apathetic and am not gonna cry for anyone else's benefit kind of blues! The ones where you just wanna sit back, listen to your favorite music, drink a stiff poison of your choice and enjoy your sadness and anger. Yep, that is exactly what I'm doing and it suits me just fine for the moment.
So cheers to just being in a mood! And to those who understand what it's like. Ironically it feels pretty damn good. The only thing that would make it better would be a big thunderstorm with plenty of rain to wash some stress away.

No comments:
Post a Comment